Rental Car Company
- First-timers & yearly clients love
our services...and rates.
- You’re family, not a number.
- Be pampered. Let us do the forms for you.
Scrolling Traffic Alerts (numerically)
- Following National Routes are delayed or closed due landslides and/or bridges:
- Route 27 (Autopista del Sol): Sunday, Feb 22, All lanes -> Pozon to Ciudad Colon from 2pm until 7pm. 3 Alternative routes below…
- 1) Route 1 to Cambronero
- 2) Route 3 to Atenas - Aguacate - Orotina
- 3) Route 239 to Ciudad Colon – Puriscal – San Pablo - Turrubares until Orotina & Orotina until Pozon de Orotina, crossing Coyolar
- Route 34: Roadworks w/ regulated traffic on coastal road (Punta Naranjo to Managua & then Parrita to Pozon) during Feb & Mar between 6am and 5pm.
- Route 39 (San Jose Ring Road): 1 lane open in each direction between lights @ Hatillo 8 & Bailey bridge section and...
- Road closed from 10pm - 5am for nightime road work.
- Route 126 (La Paz Waterfall): Open as normal.
- Route 142 (Tilaran/La Fortuna): Open, but regulated traffic flow.
- Route 150: Bridge over River El Armado will be closed for 2 months between 6am and 6pm. Cars use alternate crossing during work.
- Route 225 (Tucurrique/Pejibaye): Open, but chance of partial/total closed periods as work continues.
- Route 238 (Laurel/Cenizo de Laurel): Closed.
- Route 239 (San Jose/Puriscal): Regulated traffic at Alto Quitirrici.
- Route 708 (Sarachi/Rio Cuarto): Closed.
- Resurfacing work on the following roads mean regulated traffic between 9pm until 5am. Work duration depends on weather conditions.
- Route 101: from Auto Mercado in Moravia to the Tibas crossroads (Route 5).
- Route 102: from Parque de Moravia to Auto Mercado in Moravia.
- Route 109: from Plaza Lincoln to the Calle Blancos crossroads.
1 USD = 499 CRC
Scattered Thunderstorms and 80
Our clients enjoy safe, dependable 4x4s and sedans with savings of up to 60 percent – a real bonus in today’s world economy!
Our discounted rates include NO HIDDEN FEES, as well as other free perks; such as: cell phone, extra driver, cooler* and roof racks.* Our customer service continues after you pick up your vehicle. Experience the Vamos difference and see why we get solid reviews on such sites as TripAdvisor and Lonely Planet! * additional items must be requested when making your reservation, so that we may minimize any delay at time of delivery.
p.s. No pressure, but we do sell out at certain times of the year, especially national holidays.
Click here to reserve online or call us at 1-800-950-8426 to speak with Tiziana, Alex or Max in our San Jose office; Anibal keeps our office in Liberia running smoothly. Each of them will be more than happy to answer your questions.
All promotions, special requests and customer feedback are managed by George, so please feel free to leave your constructive comments on Vamos’ Facebook Fan Page so we can work together to remedy your issue promptly.
If you have something extra nice to share, please leave us a glowing comment on Vamos’ Google+ page for the world to read. Thank you for your patronage and we hope to see YOU in Costa Rica very soon!
"Their customer service is excellent.
They price matched our rental with other lower priced local rental car companies, I was surprised they did that. I priced checked at least 10 different local car rental companies and Vamos had the best deal for the price.
I will use them again for sure!"
Sept 6, 2013
posted on TripAdvisor