Rental Car Company
- First-timers & yearly clients love
our services...and rates.
- You’re family, not a number.
- Be pampered. Let us do the forms for you.
Scrolling Traffic Alerts (numerically)
- Following National Routes are delayed or closed due landslides and/or bridges:
- Route 5: Tibas-San Jose will have regulated traffic during the construction of a new bridge over the Rivera River…
- Alternate routes are: entering the road behind Walmart exiting at the Esmeralda Oreamuno School or to EPA onto Mi Parcela Restaurant and exiting at the Llorente crossroads.
- Route 34: Roadworks w/ regulated traffic on coastal road (Punta Naranjo to Managua & then Parrita to Pozon) during Feb & Mar between 6am and 5pm.
- Route 39 (San Jose Ring Road): Two lanes are open in both directions, but the section between the Hatillo crossroad's traffic lights and Pavas remains closed from 9pm until 5am for nightime road work.
- Route 126 (La Paz Waterfall): Open as normal.
- Route 142 (Tilaran/La Fortuna): Open, but regulated traffic flow.
- Route 150:(Nicoya-Calmital): Bridge over River El Armado will be closed between 6am and 6pm for repairs. Cars use alternate crossing during work. Take the coastal road.
- Route 225 (Tucurrique/Pejibaye): Open, but chance of partial/total closed periods as work continues.
- Route 238 (Laurel/Cenizo de Laurel): Closed.
- Route 239 (San Jose/Puriscal): Regulated traffic at Alto Quitirrici.
- Route 708 (Sarachi/Rio Cuarto): Closed.
- Resurfacing work on the following roads mean regulated traffic between 9pm until 5am. Work duration depends on weather conditions.
- Route 101: from Auto Mercado in Moravia to the Tibas crossroads (Route 5).
- Route 102: from Parque de Moravia to Auto Mercado in Moravia.
- Route 109: from Plaza Lincoln to the Calle Blancos crossroads.