Rental Car Company
- First-timers & yearly clients love
our services...and rates.
- You’re family, not a number.
- Be pampered. Let us do the forms for you.
Scrolling Traffic Alerts (numerically)
- Wednesday, December 4th, from 3:30pm until approx. 9:00pm, roads will be closed in the area surrounding the Children's Museum in San Jose for their annual Christmas light illumination ceremony.
- Thursday, December 5th is the official illumination of lights at the Children's Hospital on Paseo Colon. Traffic there will be regulated during the evening.
- Following National Routes are delayed or closed due landslides and/or bridges:
- Route 32 (San Jose/Limon): Bridge repaired at Guacimo over River Parismina, but is open.
- Route 126: More details AFTER this list.
- Route 142 (Tilaran/La Fortuna): Open, but regulated traffic flow.
- Route 225 (Tucurrique/Pejibaye): Open, but chance of partial/total closed periods as work continues.
- Route 238 (Laurel/Cenizo de Laurel): Closed.
- Route 239 (Ciudad Colon/Puriscal): Closed. Alternative = Route 209 (Tarbaca/Jorco/Acosta/Palmichal/Tabarcia/Puriscal).
- Route 239 (San Jose/Puriscal): Regulated traffic at Alto Quitirrici.
- Route 708 (Sarachi/Rio Cuarto): Closed.
- San Jose ring road has reopened; however, starting Nov. 21st…
- La Bandera roundabout to entrance of University of Costa Rica (Guadalupe to San Pedro direction) will be closed between 9 pm and 5 am.
- Alternative route for this leg of San Jose ring road is through Barrio Escalante and is marked with signs.
- Route 126 has a collapsed bridge at the La Paz Waterfall and the road is closed between Vara Blanca and San Miguel; however...
- Starting Sept. 30, Route 126 will reopen, but only during these times: 7 to 8 am, Noon to 1 pm & 5 to 6 pm...
- Alternate routes for 126: 32 or 4 (Rio Frio/Sarapiqui), 141 & 140 (Naranjo/Ciudad Quesada).
- During the Green Season, try to avoid driving long stretches in the afternoons -- when rainfall is more likely.